Here comes the boring (but important) business bits!
Please take a read through, and if you have any questions, problems, or just fancy a chat, get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items are made to order and are usually dispatched within 1 week.
- UK Orders
- Items worth less than £10 will be sent standard 'Royal Mail First Class' and will not receive tracking information.
- Items worth more than £10 will be sent 'Royal Mail Signed For' and will receive tracking information.
- Orders to the Rest of The World
- Will be sent 'Royal Mail International Tracked'.
- Will receive tracking information in your dispatch email.
- A signature will not be required on delivery.
- Estimated delivery time after dispatch are as follows according to Royal Mail's website.
- UK: 1-3 days
- European Union: 3-5 days *
- Rest of the World: 5-7 days *
- *PLEASE NOTE* On occasion items can end up stuck in Customs for a very long time (particularly in Canada!). The longest we have encountered to date is 8 weeks!! Please bare this in mind when ordering internationally. This is why all orders are sent 'Tracked'.
- We are unable to provide any more tracking information than is available through Royal Mail's tracking system.
- Buyers are responsible for any Customs or Duty Fees, so please factor this in if purchasing internationally.
It can be disappointing if for some reason that perfect piece of jewellery isn't quite right, which is why we gladly accept returns for store credit. We do not offer cash returns at this time. Just get in touch to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your package to request a return.
- You will need to cover the cost of the return shipping.
- Your store credit will be in the form of a digital gift card that will never expire.
- Your store credit will not include the original postage charges.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order upon receiving your store credit.
- Please return items in original condition and packaging.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings for hygiene reasons.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom orders.
- If you received a damaged item please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and we'll be happy to help.
- If you’d like to make a change to your order, providing we have not yet shipped your order, we’d be happy to help. Email us on email@example.com.
- If you need to change the shipping address for you order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If we have not yet shipped your order we will edit the address, but unfortunately we cannot redirect a package once it has been shipped. It will be your responsibility to arrange collection from the mis-provided address.